Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our Bella Furniture Ireland site. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through our Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Bella Furniture Ireland site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Bella Furniture Ireland site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Fraud: By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Bella Furniture Ireland in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, Bella Furniture Ireland reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
8. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
12. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
www.bellafurniture.ie use SSL encryption technology, the most advanced and secure way to process online transactions. You can tell whether a page is secure as https will replace http at the front of YOUR WEBSITE NAME in your browser and a small padlock will also appear.
GlobalSign SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is the industry standard technology used for sending encrypted information between a web browser and a web server. This ensures that the data shared between the browser and the server remains secure and is not read or interfered with. Data security is obviously crucial for successful ecommerce to protect both personal and financial information. SSL involves encrypting data using the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) where the server creates two cryptographic keys – a Private Key and a Public Key that are used to encrypt and unencrypt the data transmitted.
SSL Certificates - Sharing data securely is one thing, however; equally important is trusting who is at the receiving end. It’s vital to know that the website or online shops, are in fact, who they say they are. An SSL Certificate is issued by a Certificate Authority who verifies the identity of the website and its owners. The SSL Certificate contains the domain name, owner or company name, address, and country details of the website. It also contains the expiration date of the Certificate and the name of the Certification Authority responsible for issuing the Certificate. Finally, the certificate includes the public key of the server which is used for that encryption of data. When your browser connects to a secure website, it retrieves the site’s SSL Certificate and checks that it is in date, that it’s issued by a trustworthy Certification Authority, and that the certificate is being used by the actual website that it’s issued for. If it fails on any one of these checks, the browser will display a warning to the end user letting them know that it cannot verify the website. If the browser suceeds in verifing all of the information it indicates this by displaying a locked padlock icon or similar in the browser status bar. Clicking on this padlock icon will display the certificate information to the user.
STRIPE credit/debit card payments
Stripe is a payments company specialising in enabling sellers to accept payments online. Founded by Limerick brothers John and Patrick Collison, the company is trusted by thousands of companies, based in Ireland and is currently valued at $3.5 billion. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification. You can learn more about Stripe here: Stripe.com
13. Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
15. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
16. Return Policy. In the unlikely event that you would like to return an item to us, we offer a 14 day return policy starting from the day of delivery, however, if you wish to return an item to ourselves we ask that they are returned in their original packaging and are in perfect condition. Please note you will be responsible for any carriage costs incurred in the returning of goods. Refunds shall be given on receipt of the said goods once checked.
17. We are making every effort to make each fabric picture, texture, color on our website look as close to the real one as possible. However, what you see on your monitor is influenced by a number of things like: monitor calibration, an Internet browser you are using, lightning in the room etc. So, there is a possibility that the color or texture on a monitor can slightly differ from the real fabric color, that’s why we cannot be responsible for those differences.
18. Bella Furniture Ireland accepts no responsibility for loss or damages caused during the delivery process. By allowing our employees or any representative of the company onto their premises the customer is accepting full responsibility without restriction for any loss or damage to their premises or their person. Specifically it is at your own risk that you permit our company representatives onto your premises.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, our only liability to you under these terms and conditions will be, at our sole discretion, to make good any shortage or non-delivery, to replace or repair any goods which are received by you in a damaged or defective state or to refund to you any sums actually paid by you for the goods in question. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us and will have no liability to you for any failure or delay in delivering goods or any damage or defect in goods delivered which is caused by any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control. Nothing in this Clause affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
20. Standard warranty terms and conditions
THE WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY WHEN THE PRODUCTS ARE:
In case a latent defect appears the Consignee is obliged to send to the Purveyor a complaints application.
The complaints application must be sent via:
Complaint Form available on www.bellafurniture.ie or by email to: email@example.com or
to the address: Bella Furniture Ireland, www.bellafurniture.ie, 1 Blackburn Square, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14, Ireland
The application must be complete and include all data from the complaint form. The complaint will not be investigated until all the necessary data (pictures, written report) have been attached.
Bellafurniture obliges to respond within 14 working days, upon receipt of application.
LOSS OF GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT:
The loss of guarantee on the product takes place in the following cases:
21. Verify Members' Address: Bella Furniture Ireland reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from Bella Furniture Ireland.
22. Lapsed Accounts: In order to keep Bella Furniture Ireland membership roster current, if a Member does not access his or her account for a period of 365 days or more, Bella Furniture Ireland may, in its sole discretion, terminate such Member's account. Bella Furniture Ireland will endeavor to notify a Member of Bellafurniture.ie intent to terminate such Member's account by notice to such Member's provided email address at least 14 days prior to deactivation. If the Member fails to respond to such email notice within 14 days after the day it is sent by Bellafurniture.ie, such Member's account will be terminated as noted above. Therefore, Bellafurniture strongly recommends that all Members keep their accounts and contact data current and in use. While Bellafurniture.ie desires to prevent active accounts from being terminated prematurely, Bellafurniture.ie has no obligation to maintain accounts that appear to Bellafurniture.ie to have been abandoned. Each Member agrees that failure to access his or her account for 365 days or more conclusively indicates that such Member's account has been abandoned and that the account may therefore be terminated.
At Bella Furniture and salon Supplies all our luxury handmade furniture is made to order. Designing unique pieces to accommodate to our client's individual needs. We take pride in the attention to detail and craftsmanship used. With a quick turnaround time we aim to manufacture and deliver all items within 2-5 weeks.
Bella Furniture Ireland offers a nationwide delivery service on all of our products
Generally, we use our own delivery staff and vans, which allows us to ensure your furniture arrives in perfect condition, and be flexible on delivery. Please note- After hours delivery can also be arranged please call for details.
Furniture delivery prices in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for orders:
From €1 up to €300 – €25 delivery cost
From €301 up to €499 – €35 delivery cost
For orders over €500 – €45 delivery cost
Nail Polish display frames - Starts from €16 delivery cost per frame, depending on the size and weight.
Each frame is placed separately and treated as a single parcel.
All deliveries must be signed for on receipt. Before signing for delivery, please inspect the goods to ensure the packaging and the product are in perfect condition and your property has not been damaged in any way during the delivery process. If necessary, please make sure you detail any problems on the delivery note. When your goods are delivered please retain the original packaging until you are sure that you do not need to return the goods for any reason.
YOUR CANCELLATION AND REFUND RIGHTS IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER
This clause 1 only applies if you are a consumer.
1.1 If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a Contract under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000) during the period set out below in clause 1.3. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or for any other reason you decide you do not want to keep a Product , you can notify us of your decision to cancel the Contract and receive a refund.
1.2 However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of: (a) any made-to-measure, custom-made or special order products (including furniture and equipment); (b) any product which has a security seal which you have opened or unsealed; (c) any product which, for hygiene purposes, cannot be returned which includes: - cosmetics; - hairbrushes and combs; - hair extensions and hair pieces; - body jewellery, earrings or piercing tools; - foot spas; - scissors and blades; - manicure/pedicure tools and sundries -uv gel polishes & uv gels -clippers, trimmers -tanning solutions
1.3 Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date the Products are dispatched to you, which is when the Contract between us is formed. If the Products have already been delivered to you, you have a period of 7 (seven) working days in which you may cancel, starting from the day after the day you receive the Products. Working days means that Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays are not included in this period.
1.4 In addition to your legal right to cancel as set out in clause 1.3, you may be able return any unwanted Products within 28 days of when the Contract is formed between us.
1.5 To cancel a Contract or return a Product, please contact us by calling 01 4429939 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may wish to keep a copy of your cancellation notification for your own records.
1.6 You may also return an unwanted or faulty Product to our store. You will need to present the Product together with your delivery paperwork you will have received with your delivery as proof of purchase. This option does not apply to large/bulky furniture or equipment where you will need to contact our Returns Department by calling 01 4429939 or mail us at email@example.com
1.7 You will receive a full refund of the price you paid for the Products excluding any applicable delivery charges you paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 calendar days of the day on which you gave us notice of cancellation. If you returned the Products to us because they were faulty or mis-described, please see clause 1.8.
1.8 If you have returned the Products to us under this clause 1 because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of a defective Product in full or replace it for a new product or repair, we will not refund any delivery charges. Faulty products must first be tested prior to replacing, repairing therefore they need to be returned to the store for testing by the manufacture before we can repair or replace them.
1.9 We refund you on the credit card, debit card used by you to pay or on the bank account you paid from.
1.10 If the Products were delivered to you: (a) you must return the Products to us at your own risk as soon as reasonably practicable; (b) you have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
1.11 If you fail to return the Products to us in their original condition, including outer packaging, unused and in perfect saleable condition, you will not receive a refund. If you are unable to return the Product to us we may arrange collection and the cost of the collection will be deducted from your refund.
1.12 As a consumer, you will always have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by this returns policy. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau.
2. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS RIGHTS IF YOU ARE A TRADE CUSTOMER
This clause 2 only applies if you are a trade customer.
2.1 If you are a trade customer and you are not pleased with your purchase for any reason we may agree to its return subject to the following conditions:-
(a) You will inform us of your intention to return the Product and reason by contacting the Returns Department by calling 01 4429939 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) The Products must be returned to us with 28 days of delivery to you.
(c) The Products must be returned in their original condition, including outer packaging, unused and in perfect saleable condition;
(d) The restrictions set out in clause 1.2 above equally apply to you.
(e) You should return the Product at your own cost to the address set out below. You are responsible for ensuring that the Product arrives safely to us so we strongly recommend that you return the Product to us by recorded post. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to Products whilst being returned to us. We can arrange collection, however, we will deduct our costs from any refund due.
Bella Salon Furniture & Supplies
1 Blackburn Sq,
Alternatively you may also return the Product to our office.
(f) Refunds will be subject to the deduction of a handling charge equivalent to 20% of the refund. Delivery charges paid by you will not be refunded.
(g) Products which are given free, as part of an offer, cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the full offer is returned.
2.2 Where you have returned Products to us under this clause 2 because they are faulty, we will refund the price of the defective Product, repair or replace this product. However the product must be returned to us for testing by the manufacture to verify that there is a fault with your product. Once this is confirmed we will issue a replacement/repair or refund.
Checking Mirrors Deliveries & Mirrors Returns
The mirrors are very well protected and breakages are very rare. However, accidents can happen! Please check your mirror immediately and phone any damages or faults to the Bella Furniture and Salon Supplies within 24 hours of the delivery. We will not accept responsibility for damages, or faulty goods not reported to the Bella Furniture and Salon Supplies within 24 hours. We will collect and replace any damaged or faulty mirror free of charge.
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your mirror for a full refund please send it back to our address within 7 days in the original packaging. The mirror is your responsibility until it reaches us. We reserve the right to withhold refunds for mirrors damaged in return transit if the packaging is considered to be inadequate. The cost of returning mirrors is at your expense. Alternatively, Bella Furniture and Salon Supplies can arrange for collection, please call for a price.
ALL DAMAGES, OUT OF THE BOX FAULTS OR IMPERFECTIONS MUST BE REPORTED TO US WITHIN 24 HOURS OF RECEIVING THE GOODS OR WE CANNOT CLAIM AGAINST THE CARRIERS. WE CANNOT REPLACE/REFUND PRODUCTS THAT ARE DAMAGED OR HAVE OUT OF THE BOX FAULTS OR IMPERFECTIONS AND HAVE NOT BEEN REPORTED TO US WITHIN 24 HOURS. DAMAGES, OUT OF THE BOX FAULTS OR IMPERFECTIONS CANNOT BE RECTIFIED AFTER THIS TIME HAS EXPIRED. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING MUST BE RETAINED FOR DAMAGED GOODS AS THE TRANSPORT COMPANY MAY WISH TO INSPECT THIS. IF WE DO DECIDE TO COLLECT ANY DAMAGED ITEMS, WE ALSO REQUIRE ANY COLLECTIONS OF DAMAGED GOODS TO BE IN THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING WITHOUT EXCEPTIONS.
In the unlikely event that damage has occurred during transportation, please make a note and contact us within 24 hrs of delivery. The receiver is also required to supply supporting photograph evidence of the packaging and damaged area. Do not discard packaging material and damaged parts as they may need to be inspected by the transport company.
All and any damages/shortages or imperfections on products received, MUST be notified to Bella Furniture and Salon Supplies in writing within 24 hrs. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for any damages, shortages or Imperfections after this time frame.
Please also note: Bella Furniture and Salon Supplies reserve the right to not collect damaged goods. In most cases provided photographic evidence has been provided we may ask the customer to either keep or dispose of the damaged item(s). We will in accordance with our terms and conditions replace damaged items. The customer agrees to be bound by these delivery conditions upon placement of order by any method.
In the event of reported damages in accordance with our terms and conditions, and provided we accept to collect the damaged goods, we will arrange a courier collection on a date to suit you, this has to be a business day. Import: Please note that once the goods are accepted by the buyer, the buyer takes full responsibility of the goods.
We offer manufacturer's guarantee on chairs, furniture and mirrors starting from purchase date on your invoice. We require proof of purchase of the product for all warranty claims so please keep your invoice number handy.
We will repair or replace any defective part or product after an inspection. If you think you have received a product with any type of defect, please contact us or email us at email@example.com in 24 hours with photo evidence and we will resolve any issues as quickly as we can to avoid causing you any further inconvenience.
The above warranty is given for the benefit of the original purchasing Customer only and is not transferable or assignable by the Customer to any third party.
The above warranty shall not apply in respect of: