Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
1. Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our Bella Furniture Ireland site. This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through our Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
2. Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Bella Furniture Ireland site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Bella Furniture Ireland site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials.
3. Fraud: By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Bella Furniture Ireland in its sole discretion. If membership has been revoked, Bella Furniture Ireland reserves the right to refuse application or readmission to the membership program.
4. Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
5. Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
6. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
7. Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
8. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
9. Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE. Our maximum liability to you under all circumstances will be equal to the purchase price you pay for any goods, services or information.
12. Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us that (i) any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any shipping fees and applicable taxes.
www.bellafurniture.ie use SSL encryption technology, the most advanced and secure way to process online transactions. You can tell whether a page is secure as https will replace http at the front of YOUR WEBSITE NAME in your browser and a small padlock will also appear.
GlobalSign SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is the industry standard technology used for sending encrypted information between a web browser and a web server. This ensures that the data shared between the browser and the server remains secure and is not read or interfered with. Data security is obviously crucial for successful ecommerce to protect both personal and financial information. SSL involves encrypting data using the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) where the server creates two cryptographic keys – a Private Key and a Public Key that are used to encrypt and unencrypt the data transmitted.
SSL Certificates - Sharing data securely is one thing, however; equally important is trusting who is at the receiving end. It’s vital to know that the website or online shops, are in fact, who they say they are. An SSL Certificate is issued by a Certificate Authority who verifies the identity of the website and its owners. The SSL Certificate contains the domain name, owner or company name, address, and country details of the website. It also contains the expiration date of the Certificate and the name of the Certification Authority responsible for issuing the Certificate. Finally, the certificate includes the public key of the server which is used for that encryption of data. When your browser connects to a secure website, it retrieves the site’s SSL Certificate and checks that it is in date, that it’s issued by a trustworthy Certification Authority, and that the certificate is being used by the actual website that it’s issued for. If it fails on any one of these checks, the browser will display a warning to the end user letting them know that it cannot verify the website. If the browser suceeds in verifing all of the information it indicates this by displaying a locked padlock icon or similar in the browser status bar. Clicking on this padlock icon will display the certificate information to the user.
STRIPE credit/debit card payments
Stripe is a payments company specialising in enabling sellers to accept payments online. Founded by Limerick brothers John and Patrick Collison, the company is trusted by thousands of companies, based in Ireland and is currently valued at $3.5 billion. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification. You can learn more about Stripe here: Stripe.com
13. Securities Laws. This Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans and objectives, that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates which are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like "anticipates," "expects," "believes," "estimates," "seeks," "plans," "intends" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
15. Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
16. Return Policy. In the unlikely event that you would like to return an item to us, we offer a 14 day return policy starting from the day of delivery, however, if you wish to return an item to ourselves we ask that they are returned in their original packaging and are in perfect condition. Please note you will be responsible for any carriage costs incurred in the returning of goods. Refunds shall be given on receipt of the said goods once checked.
17. We are making every effort to make each fabric picture, texture, color on our website look as close to the real one as possible. However, what you see on your monitor is influenced by a number of things like: monitor calibration, an Internet browser you are using, lightning in the room etc. So, there is a possibility that the color or texture on a monitor can slightly differ from the real fabric color, that’s why we cannot be responsible for those differences.
18. Bella Furniture Ireland accepts no responsibility for loss or damages caused during the delivery process. By allowing our employees or any representative of the company onto their premises the customer is accepting full responsibility without restriction for any loss or damage to their premises or their person. Specifically it is at your own risk that you permit our company representatives onto your premises.
19. Insofar as is permitted by law, our only liability to you under these terms and conditions will be, at our sole discretion, to make good any shortage or non-delivery, to replace or repair any goods which are received by you in a damaged or defective state or to refund to you any sums actually paid by you for the goods in question. We will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to us and will have no liability to you for any failure or delay in delivering goods or any damage or defect in goods delivered which is caused by any event or circumstance which is beyond our reasonable control. Nothing in this Clause affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
20. Standard warranty terms and conditions
THE WARRANTY IS VALID ONLY WHEN THE PRODUCTS ARE:
In case a latent defect appears the Consignee is obliged to send to the Purveyor a complaints application.
The complaints application must be sent via:
Complaint Form available on www.bellafurniture.ie or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
to the address: Bella Furniture Ireland, www.bellafurniture.ie, 1 Blackburn Square, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14, Ireland
The application must be complete and include all data from the complaint form. The complaint will not be investigated until all the necessary data (pictures, written report) have been attached.
Bellafurniture obliges to respond within 14 working days, upon receipt of application.
LOSS OF GUARANTEE ON THE PRODUCT:
The loss of guarantee on the product takes place in the following cases:
21. Verify Members' Address: Bella Furniture Ireland reserves the right to contact a Member via email to verify the accuracy of account information (including the Member's correct name and address) that is needed to provide the Member with the information he or she requested from Bella Furniture Ireland.
22. Lapsed Accounts: In order to keep Bella Furniture Ireland membership roster current, if a Member does not access his or her account for a period of 365 days or more, Bella Furniture Ireland may, in its sole discretion, terminate such Member's account. Bella Furniture Ireland will endeavor to notify a Member of Bellafurniture.ie intent to terminate such Member's account by notice to such Member's provided email address at least 14 days prior to deactivation. If the Member fails to respond to such email notice within 14 days after the day it is sent by Bellafurniture.ie, such Member's account will be terminated as noted above. Therefore, Bellafurniture strongly recommends that all Members keep their accounts and contact data current and in use. While Bellafurniture.ie desires to prevent active accounts from being terminated prematurely, Bellafurniture.ie has no obligation to maintain accounts that appear to Bellafurniture.ie to have been abandoned. Each Member agrees that failure to access his or her account for 365 days or more conclusively indicates that such Member's account has been abandoned and that the account may therefore be terminated.
At Bella Furniture Ireland all our luxury handmade furniture is made to order. Designing unique pieces to accommodate to our client's individual needs. We take pride in the attention to detail and craftsmanship used. With a quick turnaround time we aim to manufacture and deliver all items within 2-5 weeks.
Bella Furniture Ireland offers a nationwide delivery service on all of our products
Generally we use our own delivery staff and vans, which allow us to ensure your furniture arrives in perfect condition, and be flexible on delivery. Please note- After hours delivery can also be arranged please call for details.
Delivery prices in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland for orders:
From €1 up to €300 – €35,50 delivery cost
From €301 up to €499 – €42,50 delivery cost
For orders over €500 – FREE DELIVERY
All deliveries must be signed for on receipt. Before signing for delivery, please inspect the goods to ensure the packaging and the product are in perfect condition and your property has not been damaged in any way during the delivery process. If necessary, please make sure you detail any problems on the delivery note. When your goods are delivered please retain the original packaging until you are sure that you do not need to return the goods for any reason.
Refunds & Returns
In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with your product let Bella Furniture Ireland know. If your items are found faulty or not as described on our website, on delivery please inform our driver. Alternatively give us a call and will arrange pick up of the faulty item and we will replace the item.
If you are unsure about a purchase or change your mind please let our delivery personnel know on delivery. The items need to be in their original packaging. You have 17 days from delivery date to notify Bella Furniture Ireland if you want to return your product, however there will be a return charge deducted from your refund. The return charge is simply a pick up/delivery charge.
Bella Furniture Ireland will not accept the products back if they have been used and are not in their original packaging.
Refunds for return items will be credited to the card used for the original payment. Once the goods have been returned to the warehouse and they have been inspected, a refund usually happens within 24hrs, but can take up to 3 days.
If you wish to change or cancel an order contact our Bella Furniture Ireland Customer Service department via our contact page. You have the right to cancel up to the day before delivery. If after the goods have been delivered they have to be returned, Please refer to our Returns Policy. Refunds for cancellations will be credited to the card used for the original payment and usually happens within 24hrs of cancellation, but can take up to 3 days.
Bella Furniture Ireland respects your right to privacy. As part of the e-store facility Bellafurniture.ie will retain certain information including your name, address, phone numbers, e-mail address, IP address, billing address and shipping address and product selection.
This information will be retained in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1988.
Bella Furniture Ireland may use your personal data for the following purposes:
Your information will be held by Bella Furniture Ireland (or its successors, assigns or purchasers) another than for the purpose of fulfilling your order.