Bella Reception Front – Diamond Collection Basic Model with one lockable drawer and free storage space under top.
Our reception front furniture not only meets your comfort needs and value, it also helps your salon stand out, most importantly very professional. The Bella reception allows for easy accessibility because of our value for space. Our product comes in with a lot of amazing colors features and functionalities. Includes one lockable drawer.
Made with mirror gloss, highly durable, scratch resistant and liquid resistant surface.
The BELLA RECEPTION FRONT perfectly fits in with your salon style.
Don't forget you can create your own design and choose colors because we make bespoke Bella furniture especially for you. For more details contact us HERE
If you have any questions don't hesitate call 01 4429939 or 089 499 11 41
*Bella Furniture Ireland would like to advise that before placing your order, that they make sure that the correct measurements have been taken of the salon space and entrances as our furniture often comes in one large piece and entrance size could be an issue. We can’t responsibility for such a situation.
Warning: Last items in stock!
*We are making every effort to make each fabric picture on our website look as close to the real one as possible. However, what you see on your monitor is influenced by a number of things like: monitor calibration, an Internet browser you are using, lightning in the room etc. So, there is a possibility that the color on a monitor can slightly differ from the real fabric color.
|Compositions||One lookable drawer|
|Properties||Fully CUSTOMIZED to order!|
The main rules of taking care and maintenance of upholstery fabrics
Complying with a few rules mentioned below will allow to maintain the proper characteristics and looks of fabrics for a long time and will guarantee full satisfaction of their use. Remember! The mentioned below rules are only guidelines to taking care and maintaining upholstery fabrics. Different types of fabrics might require using different than general. methods of cleaning and maintenance.
AVOID DUST Remove dust, stains and dirt immediately.
CLEAN ON A REGULAR BASIS Minimum ones a week clean a fabric — using a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner with a tool for furniture cleaning. While cleaning avoid excessive rubbing and vacuum cleaning with high suction power not to damage fiber of a fabric. Comb pile fabrics on regular basis with a soft brush, particularly in spots of high utilization.
KEEP AWAY FROM SUN RAYS Avoid exposing to sun rays.
KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT SOURCES Avoid exposing to heat sources such as for instance a radiator or a stove. Keep the minimum distance of 30 cm from heat sources.
DO NOT DRY FABRIC WITH A HAIRDRYER Fabrics cannot be dried by means of heat sources such as a heater, a hairdryer or an iron, etc.
CLEAN ANY DIRT IMMEDIATELY In case of any dirt (stains) clean it immediately not allowing it to penetrate into fibers of fabric.
• REMOVING LIQUID In case of spilling any liquid, clear it immediately with a paper towel or an absorbent cloth (not rubbing liquid in the fabric), then wipe the cleaning surface with a soft sponge (cloth) and leave it to dry (in case of fabric), or wipe it dry (in case of synthetic leather).
• REMOVING SOLID SUBSTANCE In case of getting the fabric dirty with any solid substance, immediately clear the solid dirt (for instance with teaspoon) not rubbing the substance in the fabric and then wipe the cleaning surface with a moist, soft sponge (cloth) and leave it to dry (in case of a fabric), or wipe it dry (in case of synthetic leather). While cleaning the surface, wipe it with a cloth making smooth, round movements from an edge to the center of the stain. After each rub turn the cloth to the clean side to avoid rubbing the stain over the fabric. If the stain stays on the fabric, repeat cleaning procedure using moist, soft sponge, soap up with a white or a gray soap. After cleaning, remove the rest of the soap and leave the fabric to dry (in case of fabric), or wipe it dry (in case of synthetic Leather).
AVOID GETTING WET Do not expose fabrics to excessive or longterm moistness or wet.
KEEP AWAY FROM ANIMALS Keep away from pets which might damage the structure of a fabric.
DO NOT COVER FABRIC To avoid the pilling effect do not cover a fabric with pile bedspreads and blankets. The pilling effect comes into being when fibers of bedspread join with fibers of an upholstery fabric.
Additional rules of taking care and maintenance of synthetic leather (eco-leather)
PERFORM A TEST Before beginning synthetic Leather cleaning, check on some not visible spot, how the fabric reacts to cleaning agent.
BE CAREFUL WITH CLEANING AGENTS The use of cleaning agents might cause color changes of a fabric. One can use white or gray soap to eliminate heavy dirt. The contact with cosmetic cream, deodorants, solvents, ammonia and chemical agents with alcohol and kerosene causes discoloration of synthetic leather.
CLEAN ANY DIRT IMMEDIATELY Clean any dirt that came into being using clean, dry or wet cloth, if needed use a small amount of gray or white soap. After cleaning wash off the rest of the soap and immediately wipe it dry (do not leave it to dry spontaneously). While cleaning fabrics and synthetic leather (eco-leather) do not use:
• rough and hard sponges, cloth or brushes
• agents for dry cleaning
• stain removers, bleaching substances, washing agents (powders, liquids, gels), petroleum-derived agents, chemical agents with alcohol, solvents, ammonia, nail polish removers and disinfectants
• waxing agents, moisturizing creams
The above mentioned substances might permanently damage fabric or synthetic Leather structure. They might cause discoloration, scratches, cracks and even entire damage (burn off) of a fabric or synthetic Leather. All fabrics and synthetic Leather must be kept clean. Heavy stains are not allowed. All kinds of stains - greasy, from ballpoint pen, felt-tip pen, from permanently dyeing agents — are very hard to remove from upholstery fabrics. The warranty does not cover grimes and damages that came into being due to contact with clothes, bedspreads, blankets, etc.