PIANO Nail Desk
Height: 80 cm
Width: 110 cm
Depth: 52 cm
Think of the Piano nail desk as your artist’s canvas. On it, you’ll create all kinds of nail masterpieces- it really is the perfect choice for nail salons and beauty spas! It’s small but spacious, that there’s plenty of room for accessories and tools in the drawers so that you can ensure your work is always as precise as possible. It even features five drawers- plenty of space for nail polish, manicure equipment, and more. Like all our beauty salon furniture at Bella, the Piano nail desk is available in a huge range of front fabric colours: you won’t find so much choice anywhere else!
Made with mirror gloss, highly durable, scratch resistant and liquid resistant surface.
Don't forget you can create your own design and choose colours because we make bespoke Bella furniture especially for you. For more details contact us HERE
If you have any questions don't hesitate call 01 4429939 or 089 499 11 41
* Bella Furniture Ireland would like to advise that before placing your order, that they make sure that the correct measurements have been taken of the salon space and entrances as our furniture often comes in one large piece and entrance size could be an issue. We can’t responsibility for such a situation.
Warning: Last items in stock!
*We are making every effort to make each fabric picture on our website look as close to the real one as possible. However, what you see on your monitor is influenced by a number of things like: monitor calibration, an Internet browser you are using, lightning in the room etc. So, there is a possibility that the color on a monitor can slightly differ from the real fabric color.
|Compositions||With 4x drawers|
|Properties||Fully CUSTOMIZED to order!|
The main rules of taking care and maintenance of upholstery fabrics
Complying with a few rules mentioned below will allow
AVOID DUST Remove dust, stains
CLEAN ON A REGULAR BASIS Minimum ones a week clean a fabric — using a soft brush or a vacuum cleaner with a tool for furniture cleaning. While cleaning
KEEP AWAY FROM SUN RAYS Avoid exposing to sun rays.
KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT SOURCES Avoid exposing to heat sources such as for instance a radiator or a stove. Keep the minimum distance of 30 cm from heat sources.
DO NOT DRY FABRIC WITH A HAIRDRYER Fabrics cannot be dried by means of heat sources such as a heater, a hairdryer or an iron, etc.
CLEAN ANY DIRT IMMEDIATELY In case of any dirt (stains) clean it immediately not allowing it to penetrate into fibers of
• REMOVING LIQUID In case of spilling any liquid, clear it immediately with a paper towel or an absorbent cloth (not rubbing liquid in the fabric), then wipe the cleaning surface with a soft sponge (cloth) and leave it to dry (in case of fabric), or wipe it dry (in case of synthetic leather).
• REMOVING SOLID SUBSTANCE In case of getting the fabric dirty with any solid substance, immediately clear the solid dirt (for instance with teaspoon) not rubbing the substance in the fabric and then wipe the cleaning surface with a moist, soft sponge (cloth) and leave it to dry (in case of a fabric), or wipe it dry (in case of synthetic leather). While cleaning the surface, wipe it with a cloth making smooth, round movements from an edge to the center of the stain. After each rub
AVOID GETTING WET Do not expose fabrics to excessive or longterm moistness or wet.
KEEP AWAY FROM ANIMALS Keep away from pets which might damage the structure of
DO NOT COVER FABRIC To avoid the pilling effect do not cover
Additional rules of taking care and maintenance of synthetic leather (eco-leather)
PERFORM A TEST Before beginning synthetic Leather cleaning, check on some not visible spot, how the fabric reacts to
BE CAREFUL WITH CLEANING AGENTS The use of cleaning agents might cause color changes
CLEAN ANY DIRT IMMEDIATELY Clean any dirt that came into being using
• rough and hard sponges, cloth or brushes
• agents for dry cleaning
• stain removers, bleaching substances, washing agents (powders, liquids, gels), petroleum-derived agents, chemical agents with alcohol, solvents, ammonia, nail polish removers
• waxing agents, moisturizing creams